LAYOFF ASSISTANCE for local businesses
Funded through federal training and employment programs, WorkSource is able to provide layoff assistance services at no cost to local businesses.
Workforce reductions aren’t easy, but with help from a WorkSource Rapid Response Coordinator, you can tap into the resources available to assist your employees during this transition.
WorkSource Rapid Response Coordinator
Your WorkSource Rapid Response Coordinator will meet with you to discuss your reduction plan and provide an overview of WorkSource services that can be offered to affected employees.
Request a Rapid Response Coordinator >>
Rapid Response Coordinators can help provide you with the following services:
- Reemployment Assistance: WorkSource provides workers with comprehensive information on how to file for reemployment assistance and what to expect from the claims process.
- Take your team to the next level: Federal funding may be available for training and reemployment of your employees through the Workforce Investment Act.
- Community Services to Aid Laid Off Workers: Let WorkSource help connect laid-off workers to community services like Florida KidCare, which provides affordable health coverage for children based on family income.
- Tax Implications of Job Loss: WorkSource helps laid-off workers get information from the Internal Revenue Service about how their taxes are affected by job loss.
- WorkSource Job Preparation Services: WorkSource provides a variety of tools that jobseekers can use to prepare for their next job such as career transition services, veteran services, and the WorkSource Professional Network.
Help when you need it. Fast.
Want to discuss your reduction plan or get an overview of WorkSource services that can be offered to affected employees?
EMPLOYEE TRAINING Take your team to the next level.
Federal funding may be available for training and reemployment of your employees through the Workforce Investment Act